Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dying your hair with a Muggle friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

Dying your hair with a Muggle friend Empty
PostSubject: Dying your hair with a Muggle friend   Dying your hair with a Muggle friend I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Victoria sat on the edge of her bunk bed dying her hair with a friend, her neighbor who was a few years older than herself and in her teens, her name was Lavender.

Dying your hair with a Muggle friend Emily-Osment

"Are you sure this'll look alright, Lavender?" Victoria asked for the upteenth time.

"YES!" Lavender groaned good naturedly.

Victoria decided to just finished doing her nails while Lavender finished her hair.

"Done!" Lavender cried, causing Victoria to spill aqua nail polish all over her sheets.

"This better be worth it," Victoria muttered and stared at her reflection.

Dying your hair with a Muggle friend MV5BMjA1MTAzNDc1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU3NjQzNg@@._V1._SY314_CR7,0,214,314_
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Dying your hair with a Muggle friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying your hair with a Muggle friend   Dying your hair with a Muggle friend I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Riley had texted and called Victoria all day. But no answer.

So Riley decided to go to her house. She got on Eric's motorcycle and sped to Victoria's.

She pounded on the girls door. "VICTORIA BIRMINGHAM!!!"

After no answer riley decided to scoot back to kick the door open, but then just slipped her wand out cautiously.

"Alohamora." The door creaked open and she pushed through.

"DUDE!" Riley stood in the doorway and dropped the jacket she had come to deliver.

Riley's jaw dropped almost to the floor and she looked at Victoria's hair. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF HAR-" She looked at the muggle present.

"Uh... Hey. Lavender right? Hehe.. i think I remember you."

Riley immediatly thought of a disturbing memory.

Dying your hair with a Muggle friend J

"Yeeaaahhh...." She sat down and looked at Victoria's hair once more. "Dude....Your like, a bleach blonde."

She nudged Victoria with her elbow.

"Wonder if Darren's hungry for some Victoria with blonde on the side." She joked, smiling at how much Victoria liked him, althought, she likes alot of people...

"Well... not that this isn't weird enough.. i gotta go take Eric to walmart."

She winked at victoria and sped out of the house.
Back to top Go down

Dying your hair with a Muggle friend
Page 1 of 1