Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing with tears in my eyes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 am

Aunt Josephine's Point of View

I dropped the phone. My body felt tight all of a sudden. Every inch of me was tingly. Then came the pain. I felt like I was being pulled through a straw. Everything was pitch black.

In a few seconds the darkness cleared, and I blinked multiple times before clearly seeing Lucinda. "Darling you never told me you could do that." I said with a giggle.

Riley's body regained feeling in some areas. Her fingers tightened on the sheets, her nails scratching against the fabric and leaving tiny rips.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 pm

"It's kind of new," She mentioned. "You get used to it...what's up with Riles? it looks like the devil's after her..."
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Aunt Josephine's Point of View

I examined the poor girl, who was now shaking, breathing heavily. Her face was down on the sofa in an uncomfortable position.

"Let's try to flip her over." I suggested.

Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 pm

"Okay," She said simply getting in a ready postion

((OOC: DX LOL AWKWARD!))
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 pm

(OOC: I can imagine Lucinda squatted next to Riley with her arms out like she's about to jump off a diving board, xD.)

Just as they were about to flip Riley, her shoulder moved with a crack, and her eyes flashed a bright lime shade. She flew back against the wall and with a scream her body began changing. Morphing. Her fingernails were hidden under long razor-sharp claws. Across her flesh sprouted tiny rustic-red hairs. Her head threw back and there was another ear-piercing scream as her face was taken over by sharp white teeth, a snout, and ears. A tail fluffed out, and she drew it underneath her. She had changed. It was only apparent that she had been bitten not so long ago. She'd thought nothing of that strange mark on her stomach. Now all that she could possibly think of was flesh being stripped from someone's bones, the familiar screaming, and Orion. She shook her head, and backed against the wall. What has become of her?
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:54 pm

"Josephine, is my cousin a werewolf wizard?" She asked her in worried tone. What was going on?!
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:10 pm

(OOC: okay so pretend this starts playing at the beginning of the post.)

Riley- or should I say Riley's wolf form- threw it's head back and let out a howl. She leapt past the two and burst out the door. Her paw pads were tingly as she ran as fast as she could. The forest was calling her, something about it drew her nearer. Her eyes dripped water, and it fell behind her as she quickly made her way through the city. People screamed, shouting and throwing water bottles and other such things at the dog. Her eyes squeezed shut, and she yowled in pain as the crack of a thunderclap rang in her ears. Water droplets hurled themselves down from the sky, pelting the dog's fur. She stumbled and tripped, though she kept running. There was nowhere else to turn.

She finally reached the treeline, and without hesitation leapt into the bushes.

Her head hit the ground, and pine needles poked at her soaked fur. She tried her best not to whimper, but a low whine escaped her throat.
It was then that the paws in the distance drew nearer, and just as they haulted before her, she stopped her little fit. In just a blink those four paws had became two feet. They were in shoes, however, but they were human.

"Boy, you really screwed up, huh?" The husky voice said with a chuckle. A small drip of something fell onto Riley's nose. Beer. She shook her head in attempt to flick off the disgusting liquid.

"I'm a girl." She snarled.

It was only then that she saw his face. Those eyes.. It was Orion.

Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 Tumblr_mhbf0kHgWd1rj2g58o1_500
(Norman Reedus.)

Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Lucinda and Josephine were both hurridly running through the woods to find her. "Riles?"
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Riley's ears perked up, and she quickly rose to her feet. She was still in her wolf form, and looked up worriedly at Orion. He shook his head, "Don't look at me, babygirl, you got yourself into this." Riley angrily nipped at his heels and he dumped his beer out, some of it splattering onto her. She growled, backing away from the small patch where it fell onto the ground.

He rolled his eyes, "And my name ain't Orion, okay? It's Calibur." Riley looked up at him awkwardly, and her bushy red tail wrapped around her paws. He sighed, "Look kid, I dunno what you were thinkin' runnin' through town like that. Let's just say Animal Control ain't too friendly with us."

I can imagine. She thought.

"Riles?"

She looked up at Calibur with a look that spoke for itself. Help me. He muttered something about her being a 'dumb pup' and then sprinkled a dash of brown powder onto her.

She sneezed, and fell backwards. When she got back up she was human again.

"Gah, what was that?" She asked, rubbing her nose. He smirked, "Ground up deer dropping mixed with a bit of Gemini's special stuff."
Bile instantly rose in her throat and she hacked up everything all over the ground. He stepped back a bit, disgusted as the girl emptied her stomach onto the forestfloor.

"Man, maybe Gemini should get you something for that.." He muttered, looking away.

Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:53 pm

"Can someone please explain?" Lucinda asked when she found Riley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with tears in my eyes   Dancing with tears in my eyes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with tears in my eyes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Off-Campus/Weekends-
Jump to: