Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do the freak

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 pm

"Oh, Riley," She batting her eyelashes "That was so beautiful!" She sighed, in sarcasm "I just miss him...ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Riley nodded, but just then, her world went dark.

"Here you go Anita, your beautiful baby girl." The man said, handing blonde baby to the emotionless woman. "I'll name her Lucinda." She whispered, kissing the girls forehead. The baby put it's little arms around her and hugged her. Anita then walked to join her sister, Agatha, who was standing next to Danny, bent over a hospital crib. A little infant with light brown hairs just barely poking out, stared up at them with dazzling oceanic eyes. "Riley," Danny murmured. Agatha nodded, smiling. The child curled her legs up and squirmed as her father picked her up. She then bit down on his shirt, one thumb resting on her cheek as she gnawed.

Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 pm

"Riley? Riles? Rilata?" She asked all the nicknames pouring out of her at once.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Riley jumped up and her eyes flashed open, she almost knocked Lucinda in the forehead with her own.

"You're Anita's daughter..." She whispered with saucer-sized eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm

"Um, I'm sorry I killed your mom, and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?!" She screamed "MY MOM IS STILL ALIVE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Riley chuckled, "Don't sweat it. she was a female dog." She said, though mildly grieving on the inside. She nodded, "I had a flashback, of me as a baby. I... You... We're cousins. You're Anita's child.. not Agatha's... I guess that means you got her murderous nature. But then again, guess we all got mommy issues, huh?" She said with a laugh, smiling. "Lucinda Reffer." She mumbled. "Kinda' got a ring to it, if ya' ask me."
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:42 pm

"I like it, so do I have any siblings? Or am I that werid akward cousin?" She asked confused. "But I still consider you my sister..." She smiled. "Sister as in best friends?"
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 pm

"Yeah." Riley said to the sister-friend question. She then shook her head, "Anita never had any children, apparently you're the only one." She said. "Hey, that means you get more spent on you at christmas." she told her with a mischevious grin.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 pm

"hahaha, I got a switchblade for christmas," She smiled showing her the handle..
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 pm

"Cool. I got a new saddle." She smiled and a pang of jealousy struck her stomach. Lucinda had a mother, and even a father, somewhere. Riley didn't. She curled her legs to her chest and hugged them, staring at the bus floor with a dry feeling in her mouth. She needed a family now. Aunt josephine wasn't going to be around forever, and Riley needed to get in gear and cop on. She felt utterly alone. Was she really this little child at heart, a strong-willed girl with a passion for life? Or was she just a hollow shell of her old self....?

One of her many lullabies as a infant played in her mind, and she realized this song perfectly captured her feelings..

(ooc: One of riley's many theme songs.
)

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Lucinda was very confused, did she have a dad that wasn't.....a freak.....Maybe he was out there or was he dead. "Riles, that means I have a dad, do you know what happened?" She asked her scared, she was alone, and felt alone. "I'm scared..." She said for the first time all her life.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Riley's ear stung from the word. Scared. She sighed, and spilled the beans.

"Thomas Luther." she whispered. Thomas Luther was Lucinda's father, who lived in Columbus, Ohio. He was a tall man who worked in an office. Local teens called him 'slenderman.' That's all the vision told her, besides he was always talking about his 'coming baby girl.'

Would she ever come?
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Lucinda felt a deep pit in her stomach, she was scared out of her mind, why, "WHY ME WHY!? WHAT NOW MY NAMES NOT LUCY ANYMORE! GOD BLESS AMERICA I HATE THIS! I HATE ALL OF THIS MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY I HATE IT!" She screamed letting all her thoughts fall out, the pebble she was playing with now slightly growing into a stone.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Riley could be as strong-withered as a muscular horse, but she could not handle the blame for her Aunt's rejection towards her child, and trying to pawn it off on her dangerous little sister. She mumbled, 'Hate me today,' under her breath to where it was barely audible, and sighed. But when Lucinda started screaming and going irate, she had it.

"I don't have the answer to everything!" She screamed. "I don't know why your mother was such a devil! I don't know why your dad lives so far away! I don't know why the trees seem to move! I can't always be there to tell you how! For god's sakes girl, I'm only me.." She screamed, desperately switching seats. She haulted herself to see a little boy.

"Xander?" She whispered, poking the shoulder. Her poking attempt was just that. An attempt. Her finger glided through the faded body with ease, like it was just air. "RileySkiley!" A little voice chimed, and she felt a cold presence as the weary arms linked around her waist.

"Xander..." She whispered, almost silent. "I'm so sorry." He shook his head, and the bus slightly swerved, but caught itself. "There's no reason to hate yourself, Rikitikki." There he was, calling her all those goofy nicknames.

"You'd have hated yourself if it didn't happen. I'd probably be dancing around in your fancy new black lipstick right about now." He giggled. That boy always sounded like a drunken mickey mouse. Riley pressed her head against the glass window, nodding in silence. "How's dad?" She asked quietly. Xander-rather his ghost- smiled, "He's fine. But he told me to say if you go anywhere near those drugs you'll be joining us." Riley laughed, holding up a hand to ruffle the raven locks that once drooped into his eyes. Instead her hand shook the freezing air, but she still felt the hair, how it's texture was gritty in her hand. He always smelled like peppermint and pumpkin spice.

"That won't happen anytime soon. Ever." she said quietly, and he smiled, fading and reappearing with his head resting on her shoulder. "I miss being able to itch my back." He whispered. Riley stifled a cackle, only shaking her head.

"So do I." She mumbled quietly, hoping his spirit would never leave her.
She felt somehow it wouldn't.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dDxgSvJINlU
[/youtube]

(ooc: okay, i love a lot of songs but 'Hate Me' is so inspiring and I can really relate to it (Um, not the part about adult-related activities.. *vomit*). I love this song and just NEEDED to put it in here. It just really captures how she's feeling, ya know?)

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Lucinda couldn't help but think, her Dad's still out there. "Could I go see him?" She asked confused "To see if he's not, crazy, maybe I got one realitve who isn't crazy." She wondered trying to lighten the subject, a little.

She put her head in her hands "I'm so messed up." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 pm

(ooc: You posted at 9:11 pm... THE IRONY.)

Riley felt as if she were on a wild goose chase. She kept running but the little white flag always seemed to raise itself high. Did she surrender? Was she always kept at bay? Sure she had secrets- everyone did. But when she opened her mouth, did she say anything? Words could jumble and toss themselves out, but she felt it had no meaning. Where was her purpose? Was she always just going to be the help? So self-critical these days. She peeked between the window and the seat to try and catch a glimpse of Lucinda. Nothing. She sighed and turned to Xander's spirit, "When can i join you?" She asked quietly.

Her heart was a castle. But lately, it was vacant. She felt the only thing keeping her going was Logan. She loved him. Not love like kisses and such, but love. The kind of love where you would go to the ends of the Earth to look into their eyes and tell them you care, and you'll never stop.

"Can you imagine that love?" -(From Beastly.)

(ooc: my obsession with youtube and depressing posts today. Haha, No, I love this movie. ALEX PETTYFER IS GODLY. BUT I LIKED HIM BETTER WHEN HE WAS BEASTLY. >:[ SUCH INNOCENCE AND PURITY.)

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

"Riley?" Lucinda asked confused..

"Are we still friends?" She asked wondering if there friendship was over.

((OOC: D: SO SADDD!!!))
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:37 pm

"Lucinda!" Riley summoned, snapping her fingers. She raised an eyebrow at Xander, "Can anyone else see you?" He shruged, and she tossed her jacket onto him.

Floating jacket..
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

"Is that a floating Jacket?" She asked confused. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Riley poked her head out into te bus aisle to check for muggles, and when the coast was clear she yanked Luci into the seat by her shirt collar. As of now it was a bit cramped, blame Riles' huge booty.

"It's um... Well..." She flung the jacket off and bit her lip.

Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:03 pm

"Ah!" she screamed being pulled into the seat.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm

"Fool, look." Riley barked, pointing at Xander's.. ghost..thing.

"AM I TURNING INTO JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT?" she shrieked.

//OOC: GHOOOOSTTT WHISSPERREERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the freak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Off-Campus/Weekends-
Jump to: