Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do the freak

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Riley lugged thirteen cardboard boxes, all broken apart and looking like sleds. She was atop of a huge hill, covered in grass and shrubbery, in good ole' titusville.

"Alright Ladies!" Riley yelled. Jasper and Edward looked up with raised eyebrows, and Jasper's sister Speffie (Short for Speffandra), was pre-occupied in a deadly game of super mario on her DS. Muggles.

Riley rolled her eyes and handed them each a cardboard slab. "Gooooo!" She shouted, hopping on her cardboard and flying down the hill. Jasper was practically falling down the hill on his, tumblin' and what not. And Speffie slid past Riley swiftly, sitting backwards, eyes locked on her game.

HOW????

Riley screamed when she hit a rock and went flying into.. a rose bush.

This would be a great time to go to commercial..

Or have Lucinda pop up out of nowehere.

(ooc: hint..hint..hint...XD

oh and a picture of speffie:

Do the freak 8773228
She's ten. lol. MINIATURE RILEY WITH BLONDE HAIR.)

Last edited by Riley Carver on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Lucinda popped in the woods and strutted over to Riley who she had made stop in midair and placed her landed on her stomach "You're lucky I was heading to the park." She smiled helping her sister up. "You are so accident prone." She tsked

Last edited by Lucinda Carver on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:16 pm

(ooc: agh. so much godmodding, xD)

Riley pulled herself from the bush and scowled at her sister for trying to use magic to solve everything again. She rolled her ees, "I don't know about you but i like to lift a finger to do things." She said matter-of-factly. "What brings you to my town?" She asked, awkwardly, trying not to glare.

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm

"My job at the brew paid off so I quit, got enough money to move out here so...I did. Oh and if I would've let you fall to a prickly rose bush if I had to 'lift a finger' " She smirked mocking her. SURPRISE!
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Riley glared at her sister. "You city folk and your laziness." She spat angrily, scuffing her boot in the grass to get the dirt off. Then something hit her. Agatha's sister Anita still lives in town. Riley furrowed her brow and contemplated this. Agatha and Anita were closer than well.. water and a glass.

And Anita was just as murderous and manipulative as their mother. Perfect. with no doubt she'd try to start on Luci what Agatha couldn't finish, being the elder of the two and all.

"You have to leave town. Now." She said quickly. "Mom had a sister. She never told you? Aunt Anita. She lived out here in titusville, and was the town lunatic. It's not safe in Titusville while she's here. Besides, you can barely tell a horse from a donkey, dude."

Riley slipped her mobile phone out and called Eric.

"Lucinda moved to TV." She whispered quickly when he answered.

He only replied with a, "Get her out. Now."

(ooc: PICTURE OF ANITA, THE SECOND PSYCHO! XD

Do the freak Milla-Jovovich-micketo-26989144-1024-768
yep. Milla jovovich.)

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:17 am

Lucinda eyes were the size of golf balls. "WHAT!? LIKE NO SHE DIDN'T MENTION IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!" She screamed running at a hyper speed and up tree. "What was that some sort of code or something?!" She exclaimed worried and shaking like a chihuahua.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 am

"Look, thats why mom moved you into the city." Riley spat, motioning for her to get down from the tree. "She was afraid her sister would kill you before you had a chance." Riley said, more sternly. "That is why she took you, You arent safe in the country. Out here you are the oddball, the city slicker. Everyone will recognize you, but in the city, you blend in." She tried to explain. What a simpleton she was at times.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:56 pm

"Well, I'll just go back!" She said trying to fix things.

I'll find you.. She heard a voice before falling to the ground in pain.

"AHHHHH!" She screamed putting her hands over her ears.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Riley gulped. Too late. She picked her sister up and slung her over her shoulder. For a shortie Riley could lift a lot. (Thanks to cow tipping she got that strength) She carried Lucinda to the bus stop up town and plopped her in a seat, sitting next to her and pushing the drooling girl over towards the window. Did everyone drool when they were knocked out? Where was Anita? Is she safe now?

Riley wished she could answer those questions....
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:02 pm

"GOD I HATE THIS!" She screamed

Say goodbye The voice said again

Lucinda's been in too much is it do hard to leave her alone?

Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:08 pm

The busdriver whirled around and spat, "Girl dun' make me turn dis' thing aroun'!" Riley's eyes widened as the husky woman turned back around and muttered the 'c' word under her breath.

"Dude, shove it." Riley whispered to Luci, pulling out her iPod. She had a handydandy wifi connection, and googled 'Anita Reffer'

Sixty two websites popped up with murder headlines and kidnappings.

Sixteen teenagers brutally murdered by the mentally unstable Anita Reffer.

"More like Anita Revolver." Riley said comically.

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Lucinda dug out her switchblade and continpleated weather to go her emergency town. That my friend was in Oklahoma. "I've been doing some new stuff," She muffled playing with her blade trying to stop the ringing and screaming from entering and sucking up through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Riley raised an eyebrow, "Like, a project?" She asked quietly, putting her earbuds in and humming along to music.

"I've been planning the next family reunion with Eric and Josephine. 'Mum Florence and her husband Ustes are coming all the way from ireland, with Aunt Imogen and her daughter Melissa." she said happily, listing off people Lucinda didn't even know existed from her dad's side of the family.

"I think I'm going to bring Xander's old pictures down from the hayloft too and give some to Aunt Imogen and 'Mum Florence."
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 pm

"Nah been livin' in Oklahoma for the summer..." She smiled at her wild times there.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 pm

"Cool." Riley said with a smirk, gnawing on her pen cap as she checked another name off the list.

CARVER FAMILY REUNION

Invited:

Imogen Carver
Melissa Carver
Florence Carver
Ustes Kane Carver
Kidhari Flaurtisse (family friend, girlfriend of Eric)
Josiah Mumboone (Josh's best friend from Denver, practically another brother)

Rejected/Denied Entrance:

Anita Reffer

Hosted by: Riley and Eric Carver.
Held in: titusville, PA

RSVP: ***-***-*** or ******@*****.net

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dkshgdhgklhj; it was just..no.)
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:11 pm

"Got in a lot of trouble though.." She sighed remembering the times.

(OOC: Sorry cleaning..)
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Riley nodded, "Yeah, I got caught when I helped Eric and Josh put lobsters in old Ms.Gyubeckli's car when she was inside trying to get them arrested. But I was in a rush and tripped over Karli James' pig, Albert, who i have no idea WHY he was standing in the middle of the sidewalk, because that girl was nowhere in sight." She said, laughing as she remembered her facial expression when the elderly woman tore her a new one.

(OOC:

how normal people see Mrs.Gyubeckli:
Do the freak Actor_8344

how riley sees her:
Do the freak 300px-Yzma
Do the freak 20efdc26ad87fc5f_EvilQuieen)

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:32 pm

"I got arrsested when I was at a bar and this girl came up to me and accused me of being a skank, so I whacked her and told her to stay away from me she pulled a broken bottle and I pulled a switchblade, she had to go to the hospital," she started.

"Jerimah, Masyn, Damian, Gerry and Jack were there," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Riley cackled loudly, rolling her eyes and getiing a death glare from the busdriver. "ARE WE THERE YETTTT????" She yelled. The woman turned around with a 'I'm gonna kill you and string your limp body from a flagpole' face, and riley instantly shut up.

"I don't think we're there yet." She whispered to Lucinda.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:36 pm

"She gonna kill us all." She smirked. "Where we going anyway?" She asked confused..

Last edited by Lucinda Carver on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol accents..)
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Riley nonchalantly pulled the Daily Prophet from her her satchel and shrugged, "I wouldn't be surprised." she said with a chuckle. "Last time mom tried to murder someone she did it arseways." Riley mumbled, concealing her giggle with a cough. "But either way, they're both diabolical." She muttered quietly, her eyes skimming the paper.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Lucinda skimmed her phone... Still no message... She had been back from Tulsa for weeks and he hadn't tried to see her and all. "So, hows the boyfriend.." She smirked at her, Logan...Riley's Lover Boy...She hasn't seen the kid in forever...

Last edited by Lucinda Carver on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ok so maybe my slang's off...)
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Riley's face bloomed a scarlet color and she twiddled her thumbs as she answered, "Rapid." Now, For her, that meant amazing, lovely, perfect, everything she could ever dream of. Aside from the occasional shenanagans pulled by Macy, she'd say it's been-and as she hopes, always will be- majestic. As long as she wasn't up the pole anytime soon, it would stay that way.

"How about you and yours?" She asked quietly, flipping pages in the prophet.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 pm

"He hasn't talked to me since I went to Tulsa.." She frowned, taking her pebble and switching it back and forth with her finger on the ground. "I...I don't know Riles, we haven't talked in forever..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Utterly gobsmacked, Riley said (quite loudly) "Stop the lights! You mean to tell me that boy hasn't even gawked at you? Not throwing shapes to get a look from you?!" She then took a deep breath and it hit her. Maybe he's playin' games, hm?

"I bet he's just twistin' hay, it'll be fine if you don't talk everyday." She advised proudly, "Sometimes you just have to whist, you know? Keep quiet for a bit, make him wish he was hugging you every second of the day, and then go to him. Being in a relationship is so much more than just seeing his face.. It's having a busy day but still finding time to remember the first word he said to you, or the first time he ever held your hand, caressed your cheek, or even looked your way... It's a beautiful thing.." She mumbled the last part, smiling.

There she goes again, all lovey-dovey. People must think she's a total sap.

Last edited by Riley Carver on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do the freak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the freak   Do the freak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the freak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Off-Campus/Weekends-
Jump to: