Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things I miss...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Things I miss... Empty
PostSubject: Things I miss...   Things I miss... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 am

THINGS I MISS ABOUT US LOST ACADEMANIACS...

1) Victoria's spunky intelligence.
2) Lucinda's powers that seem to solve everything.
3) Skylar's random outbursts that cheer me up.
4) Jeremy's older-brother-like personality that makes me laugh and smile.
5) Logan's ...Everything. xD (Awkward, i know.)
6) Christopher's ability to always ruin ladies night, but we still love him anyways. lol
7) Rebecca's awesome site-making and roleplaying skills, she never fails us, EVVVAAA.
Cool Macy's clever come-backs.
9) Aaron's legendary ability to make me actually feel smart and stuff. 10) Darren's ability to surprise us. (Such as purpleing with my best-friend in a pool. Wink..)
11) Cetus' secretiveness. (We know.... O_O...)
12) Adrianna's friendship and kindness.
13) Max's rebellious nature. (Stay. Outta. The. Corn)
14) My ability to fail at everything but still make it on here everyday to remember what I love about us all, down to the first time I annoyingly went all nerd, picked up a crossbow, or even down to the first time i introduced my twin. Yeah that was a big shocker, wasnt it? Smile

These are just what I can remember off the top of my head. But heey im blonde i have an excuse for being a mindless drone. Anyways.. What this means is I miss us Lost Academaniacs. I miss our frantic bickering. Our outrageous and otherworldly adventures. Our hilarious topics. And I even miss the chatbox.. Including my spazzy screeches and our awkward conversations. Lost Academy is nevertheless my life. Like seriously... If someone could live a forum enough to still come on everday and take a stroll down memory lane.. It would be me. Carver #1, signing off. I sound like someone from Apollo 18...( That movie scared the crap out of me.. Jussayin'.)
lovelovelovelovelovelove. Baaaiii. Very Happy huzaaah.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Hewitt
First Year
Skylar Hewitt

Things I miss... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I miss...   Things I miss... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:11 pm

]b]I MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ASDFGHJKL; <3[/b]
Back to top Go down

Things I miss...
Page 1 of 1