Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!) Empty
PostSubject: Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)   Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Riley scuffed her sneakers on the gravel. It seemed like she'd been walking forever. But oh well, She'd soon be at Josephine's work, located halfway across town. She furrowed her brow and looked around. the sky was dark and rumbling, like it was angry. she shivered, pulling her Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hoodie closer to her for comfort. It seemed weird.
She froze, mid-step as she felt someone watching her. Anxiety time, she went into a panic-frenzy. A young boy and girl, around fourteen to sixteen whizzed out of a nearby bush and attacked the wide-eyed ginger, pulling her off by her hood.

"Holy Crap! what is this Children Of the Corn!?" She screamed, kicking and trying to pull free. But to no avail, she was dragged into the woods.

When the dragging young teens finally let riley go she bolted up to her feet, looking around. There was a small cottage in the middle of the woods, like one you'd hear about in Hansel and Gretel. A shiver made her spine go cold and tingly. Two adults stepped out from the cottage, hands linked. Riley's eyes were like saucers. "Who the heck are you people!?" She demanded, looking around like she was going mad. The girl walked over to her, grabbing her wrists. The boy grabbed her ankles and they pulled her inside the house while the adults slammed the door.
Then it all went black.

~~~~~~~~

The inside of the wooden cottage was totes futuristic. Riley snapped her eyes open and her pupils darted around. "Whos there!?" She yelled, going to sit up, and failing. She was tied to a metal table. "AH, CRAP." She muttered, blowing red hair from her eyes. The younger teenagers looked down at her creepily, like something out of a horror movie. The dark hair on the girl dangled over Riley's face, and she coughed, turning away. "Let me go." she threatened, squirming. She thought in her mind as loud as she could, LLLLLLLUUUCCCCCCIIINNNDDDAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Riley Carver on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)   Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Lucinda was always there, silently watching. Ok she could be invisible, but she appeared to all the creepy teens. Which scared her out of her wits.

"You called?" She smirked knowing she heard her.
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)   Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Riley's eyes got huge in an instant. She heard Luci. I'm here.... I've been kidnapped, I think. By... Kids. I cant get out! She thought, squinting and trying with all her might to break free of the ropes and duct tape. Nothing. She was freaking outttttttt......
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)   Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 pm

"I can't see! I can't see!!" she exclaimed grabbing her wand.

"Lumos!" She exclaimed. Lighting up the room and
Seeing wierd creepy people.

"Oh, what a fan club?" she questioned. Running over to her sister.
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)   Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:45 am

"Dude, It's like, children of the corn or something." she squealed trying to break free of the ropes she was tied down with. She it her lip and tried to pull free, but ended up twisting her arm in a demonic direction, closing her eyes. She pulled it out and tried not to show the slightest bit of pain as her limp arm fell to her side. She twisted it? How?! She looked up at Lucinda, "We don't have much time, Get rid of the kids." She barked, struggling still to pull herself free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)   Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things happen, I can't explain. (THE KIDNAPPING!)
Page 1 of 1