Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Conwick
First Year
Adam Conwick

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am

Pressing the doorbell, Adam stood outside Azra's house running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 am

Running a hand through her hair, Azra made her way to the front door and answered it, Adam was finally here.

Opening the door, she smiled and hugged him. "Adam!" she exclaimed. "How are you?" she asked, letting go. "Come in," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 am

Lucinda came from behind.

"Can I come in?" She asked holding up soda.
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Adam Conwick
First Year
Adam Conwick

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 pm

"I'm great thanks," he grinned, squeezing her before letting go. "What about you?" he asked, before stepping in.

And that was when he heard another voice, coming from behind him. His eyebrows furrowed slightly, I thought it was just me and her? he thought to himself absentmindedly before turning to look at the girl standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

"I'm good, too," she smiled, grabbing the door to close it. And that was when she heard a voice that wasn't Adam's. Adam raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled apologetically.

"Hey, Lu," she smiled, sticking her head around the door. "Sure," she replied, seeing as she was already here it wasn't going to hurt anybody, her and Adam could hang out anytime. "Come in,"
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Lucinda walked in after Adam "Listen," She whispered "If you want me to go, I can."

"Some gotta crush?" She whisperd so low, Adam couldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Turning to check that Adam had walked into the corridor, Azra answered. "I really don't mind, we're just hanging out,"

"A crush?" she whispered, furiously. "No! Me and Adam are friends," she replied, a slight blush making its way across her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conwick
First Year
Adam Conwick

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Standing at the end of the corridor, Adam waited for Azra and the girl to finish their conversation, Adam strained to make out what they were saying and failed. So he stood in the corridor, waiting.

"Azra?" he called out. "Hurry up," he added, running a hand through his hair impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:58 pm

"We're coming!" Lucinda shouted.

She walked up to Adam and held her soda cooler. "Want one?"

"Hi," She said "I'm Lucinda."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conwick
First Year
Adam Conwick

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Tapping his foot impatiently, Adam waited for the girls to finish talking. Soon enough they started moving down the corridor towards him.

"Uh, thanks," he said, taking a soda from the cooler and popping it open.

So her name was Lucinda? "Hi Lucinda, you a friend of Azra's?" he asked, sipping at his soda.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 pm

"Yep," She said before putting the cooler in the kitchen.

She went back to Adam and Azra talking

So cute She thought
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Watching Lucinda and Adam talk, Azra ran up the stairs quickly, going to grab her hairband. Her fringe was annoying her, and she couldn't be bothered to flick it out of her eyes all evening.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conwick
First Year
Adam Conwick

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Azra's friend had gone to put the sodas and the cooler in the fridge and it was the perfect moment to escape. Azra had gone upstairs for whatever it was, turning to check Lucinda hadn't seen him, he followed her upstairs.

"Azra?" he whispered, taking a peek into her room.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:50 pm

"SO LONELY!" She said dancing in circles.

Adam likes Azra! She thought I don't think I should meddle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get together   Get together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Off-Campus/Weekends-
Jump to: