Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murky Waters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Sitting at the edge of the lake, Azra took of her shoes and dipped them in, cooling off. There was no way she'd completely submerge herself in the murky waters below, but there was nothing wrong with sticking her feet in.

Flicking the water around with her toes, Azra hummed a nameless tune.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Lucinda came in on her broom. "AZRA!" She shouted before dropping in the lake.

"WEEEEE!" She shouted before doing a belly flop on lake.

When she came up "Hi!" She waved
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 pm

"God, do you want me to die?" she asked, jumping away from the lake. But it was too late, she was drenched by the water Lucinda had spilled everywhere.

"Way to go Lu," she grinned. "You leave me with no choice," she said, scooping some water up with her hands and spraying it over the already wet Lucinda.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

"Hey," She screamed before pointing her wand down to the lake "Ascendio!" She shouted before flying in the air.

She flew in the air before landing a perfect cannon ball.
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Grabbing her wand from the back pocket of her shorts, Azra pointed her wand above her head and muttered "Impervius," making her waterproof from Lucinda's tomfoolery.

"Do that again and I will turn you into a chair," she grinned, but it was an empty threat. Azra was pants at Transfigurations.

Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 pm

"I won't." She said.

"ACIO CHEESE BURGER!" She shouted waving her wand.

A cheeseburger came flying into her hand.

"Mmmm." She said while taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 am

Azra's mouth dropped slightly. "Lucinda, you're soaking wet, this is no time to be eating hamburgers," she said, scrunching up her nose.

Her impervius charm was holding up nicely and she was still relatively dry, except for her feet of course. And that was when she had a stroke of genius. "Hey, Lucinda," she grinned.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" she grinned, pointing her wand at Lucinda as she watched her float out of the water, hamburger still in hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:25 am

"WEEEEEE!" She shouted while floating into the air.

Knowing what she'll do next, she stuffed her cheeseburger in her mouth. After that, she grabbed out her wand. Waiting...he he he.

Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:54 am

Flicking her wrist, Azra said the incantation for the hex that would catch Lucinda off guard. "Levicorpus," she exclaimed, watching the girl flip upside-down.

She was pretty sure that even Lucinda hadn't anticipated that one. Grinning devishly, she flicked her wand again, making Lucinda go from side to side. "Weren't expecting that, were you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 am

"No," She said before throwing up. She took the last bite of her burger, took her wand.

She was ready. He he he!

Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm

"Ew, gross," shuddered Azra. "You're so disgusting," she said, holding her wand and keeping Lucinda hanging upside down.

"If you want me to turn you back un-upside-down, say sorry for getting me wet," grinned Azra.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm

"Sorry Azra for getting you wet." She said before almost throwing up again

///OOC: Like my siginiture?///
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 pm

"Okay," she smiled. "Liberacorpus," she mumbled quietly, so Lucinda wouldn't hear the counter curse.

"Impervius," she added, before putting her wand in her pocket and letting Lucinda fall back into the water. Seeing as she'd added the charm that stopped her from getting wet, another dip wouldn't hurt.

|OOC: It looks great, a bit big and crowed, but great. I could make you one, but it'd be a bit like mine, a sig. sized image with your character name in the bottom. I'm awful with graphics.|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murky Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Waters   Murky Waters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murky Waters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Grounds :: Lake-
Jump to: