Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azra Rivera's Sorting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera's Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Here she was, sitting in an uncomfortable plastic chair outside of the Headmistress' office, waiting to be sorted.

Azra didn't really know what she was to be, and in all honesty she didn't mind. She was sure that the headmistress would get it right either way, or she wouldn't be head of the school, would she?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Wolff
Admin
Rebecca Wolff

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Rebeeca looked up from her paperwork. "Azera Rivera!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://lostacademyofmagic.rpg-board.net
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Jumping slightly at the sound of her name being called, Azra stood up and walked into the headmistress' office.

"Hello, Miss Wolf," she smiled nervously as she took the seat on the opposite side of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Wolff
Admin
Rebecca Wolff

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 pm

"Good day," Rebecca smiled, and then asked, "so, where to you think you belong, Miss Rivera?"
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 am

"I'm not quite sure," she smiled, sheepishly. "I'm quite shy, I love the arts and I love to read," she added. Hoping that it would tell Miss Wolf as to what house she could possibly get put into.

Last edited by Azra Rivera on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Wolff
Admin
Rebecca Wolff

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm

"Well, I see you as a Leise, or possibly a Furchtlos. What about your past? Are you a Pure-blood?"
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

"Oh, okay," nodded Azra. A Leise or a Furchtlos. "I'm not a pure-blood," she said, shaking her head. "I'm a half-blood,"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Wolff
Admin
Rebecca Wolff

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Rebecca nodded thoughtfully. "What do you see in your future? Are you a fighter? A leader?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azra Rivera's Sorting   Azra Rivera's Sorting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azra Rivera's Sorting
Page 1 of 1