Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES   DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:40 pm

No.... Please don't.... Riley prayed silently in her head.

She closed her eyes, briskly remembered how she had done, and started getting even more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Logan Ragan
Second Year
Logan Ragan

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES   DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 am

Logan stood stock-still as the Boggart started to change. It swirled until he could see a red-haired girl with a knife to her neck. As thd Boggart-Riley was dying, he felt like he was paralyzed, clenching his wand so tightly in his hand that his knuckles were white.

Then he remembered it wasn't real--or maybe it was?

"Riddkulus!" Logan croaked, and the Boggart disapppeared.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES   DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 am

//OOC: :O.................. *Falls out of chair*//

Riley's eyes grew huge.

Aww... She thought, swooning.

Riley smiled on the inside, getting all fuzzy and warm. but then she remembered his face when the boggart appeared, and concerned as he came back to his seat she asked quietly, "Are you.. alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES   DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA: Chapter 2--ALL AGES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Classrooms :: Defense Against the Dark Arts-
Jump to: