Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still running

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fang Stone
First Year
Fang Stone

Still running  Empty
PostSubject: Still running    Still running  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:33 am

Fang realized Victoria was hungry. He was starving as well. They had stopped at a McDonald's and he had some money in his jeans. As they walked inside, Fang told her, "Get whatever you want." His eyes constantly looked though all the people in the place, trying to make sure they weren't attacked in a McDonald's, of all places.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

Still running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still running    Still running  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Victoria looked up at Fang and gave him a small smile in gratitude. Racing inside, she told the guy behind the counter, "I'd like a large order of fries, a blueberry pomegranate smoothie, and.... hmmm...a hamburger with only ketchup, please."

The guy looked kind of bemused, but rang up the order and gave her her food.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

Still running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still running    Still running  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 pm

///OOC: Please read: https://lostacademyofmagic.rpg-board.net/t139-more-bad-news#2597 ///

Victoria gave Fang another smile and walked outside for a moment. When she was out of the restaraunt, she broke down.

Taking a piece of paper, she drew in a breath and began to write.

I know this is going to sound weird. But I know I love you, even if I don't know you all that well. You always have my back. But I can't do this. Knowing I put my friends in danger, and that I put you in danger, too, every day now. I have to leave. But if I'm not dead in six years, I'll find you. I promise.

Victoria
Back to top Go down
Fang Stone
First Year
Fang Stone

Still running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still running    Still running  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Fang walked outside. Victoria was taking awhile. He saw a piece of paper lying in the grass...no Victoria.

A bad feeling deep in his gut, he read it. Three times.

Sitting down in shock, he closed his eyes, thinking about what he should do...if anything. He felt like it was his fault she was gone.

How am I going to tell everyone?

Six years.

Standing up, Fang spread his wigs and started to fly.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Still running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still running    Still running  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I already know she sent.

Are you still going to run without her? she asked sitting at home with Riley
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Still running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still running    Still running  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still running
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Off-Campus/Weekends-